The Paleo Autoimmune Protocol has never been so delightful!
Rediscover the joy of food with this beautifully crafted cookbook, deeply rooted in French tradition and family cooking.
Simple French Paleo is a beautiful collection of accessible, delicious, and nourishing recipes, all of which are compliant with the elimination phase of the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol.
– A comprehensive introduction to the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol (also referred to as AIP)
– Complete food lists detailing what to eat, what to avoid, and what to consume in moderation
– Detailed explanations of the four phases of reintroductions
– Essential lifestyle tips
– A complete how-to guide for setting up an AIP pantry at home
– Valuable extras: cooking timetables, conversion tables, and a handy steaming tutorial
– 90 mouthwatering, allergen-free recipes compliant with the elimination phase of AIP
– Full color photography, including many gorgeous shots of the incomparable Provence countryside
Fresh, real food is at the heart of life. Enjoying the pleasures of life is possible even if you are struggling with an autoimmune disease or chronic illness.