Do you want an easy way to cook soups and stews that are grain free AND gluten-free? Then Amelia Simons’ 2nd cookbook in her Paleolithic Slow Cooker series is just what you are looking for!
While a paleolithic diet has been shown to be a very effective low carb way for losing weight, spending time in the kitchen can be a challenge. That’s why Paleolithic Slow Cooker Soups and Stews: Healthy Family Gluten-Free Recipes will give you slow cooker recipes to satisfy your hungry family while making your kitchen smell divine in the process.
This gluten-free soup and stew cookbook containing 40 delicious recipes will:
- Give you step-by-step instructions on how to cook really tasty quick breads in your crock pot so you don’t have to heat up your kitchen
- Instruct you on how to convert your favorite soups and stews to slow cooker recipes
- Give you recipes for soups and stews featuring beef, chicken, pork, seafood, and vegetables
- Allow you to make recipes that feed 6 or more people
- Give you gluten-free and grain free recipes that are tasty and healthy and will have your family and loved ones asking for seconds
So, if you answered yes to wanting an easy way to cook soups and stews for a grain free and gluten-free diet, then don’t miss out on this cookbook full of healthy and delicious slow cooker recipes.
PLEASE NOTE: This cookbook and my other cookbook in this series called, Paleolithic Slow Cooker: Simple and Healthy Gluten-Free Recipes, are created with families in mind. A 6-quart slow cooker is used for all the recipes; however, if you want to make smaller portions, just use a 4-quart sized crockpot and cut the ingredient amounts in half. OR even better, do like so many of us do that enjoy the Paleolithic Diet–make a big batch and have enough for another meal that requires NO COOKING!