In this video you will find out how often you should visit the dentist and some top tips on keeping your teeth healthy.
It is no longer the case that regular six monthly
check-ups are recommended for everybody. It is up to your dentist to let you know depending on your individual needs.
Here are some tips on keeping your teeth healthy:
1. Brush twice a day with fluoride toothpaste
2. Spit rather than rinse after brushing
3. Replace your toothbrush as soon as it
gets out of shape
4. Reduce the amount and frequency of
sugary foods, snacks and fizzy drinks
5. Visit your dentist regularly
6. A healthy lifestyle including eating well, giving up
smoking and limiting your drinking, is good for
your whole body and that includes your teeth,
gums and mouth