Ketogenic Diet Mistakes You Need To Know
The ketogenic diet is a very effective weight loss tool shown to improve diseases such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, epilepsy, and even cancer.
How does it work? Very simply said, when you eat a very low-carbohydrate diet, your body switches its energy sources from glucose and insulin to ketones.
When trying to induce and maintain ketosis on the Ketogenic Diet, there are many stumbling blocks that people tend to run into, which can lead to adverse effects and suboptimal results.
To reach full-blown ketosis and reap all the benefits of this amazing fat-loss diet, many people assume that merely cutting back on carbs is enough. It isn’t.
A low-carbohydrate diet is only one component of the Ketogenic Diet.
There is actually some very complicated biochemistry your body goes through when your body begins using ketones as your main fuel source.
Although reaching ketosis itself is not complicated, there are a lot of common mistakes and misconceptions that prevent people from reaping its full benefits.
If you’ve fallen victim to any of these errors, it’s time to change that. Don’t turn away from ketogenic because ‘it didn’t work for you’
…because it does WORK!
Hundreds of thousands of people can attest to that.The key is knowing how to get it working for you.
In Ketogenic Diet Mistakes You Wish You Knew, you’ll discover all the pitfalls holding you back from becoming your leanest, healthiest self.
Imagine being able to turn your body into a fat-burning furnace at will, while also reaping the rewards of overall health and disease treatment.
If you’re thinking about trying the ketogenic diet or you are already on it, this book is an absolute MUST.
Here Is A Preview Of What You’ll Learn…
- What role calories play in the overall Keto diet plan
- Why your breath is more accurate at determining ketosis than ketostix
- Why most people get ‘low-carb flu’ and how to combat it
- The number one reason you are not able to maintain ketosis
- This specific fat you need to consume on a ketogenic diet that most people overlook
- The TRUTH about how long you should follow the keto diet
- The most effective training exercises to do while in ketosis and which ones to avoid
- And much, much more!