Are you holding back on starting a Ketogenic Diet because you feel you don’t have enough time to make it work? Do you want recipes that will take less than 20 minutes to cook and prepare?
This book could be the answer you’re looking for…
Ketogenic Diet: 60 Insanely Quick and Easy Recipes for Beginners
Trying to be healthy is hard and sometimes confusing. For years we were told that fats were bad for us and we had to cut them out of our diets. Yet we became more obese than any other time in history! But over time science and our understanding of nutrition has improved. We now know that many fats are actually healthy for us.
By substituting simple carbs with healthy fats, the Ketogenic Diet forces your body becomes a fat burning machine! As a result you will automatically lose weight, increase your mental focus and decrease your appetite.
This book is designed to empower you by providing quick and easy one-skillet recipes that can be made in less time than a Seinfeld episode!
With 60 Insanely Quick and Easy Recipes for Beginners, you will get…
- Detailed Macro and Micro Nutritional Information For Each Recipe
- Cooking And Preparation Times To Find The Quickest And Easiest Recipes
- Over 60 Recipes for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Snacks
- An Overview of the Ketogenic Diet
- Benefits Of One Skillet Cooking
- Most Recipes Take Less Than 20 Minutes to Make
Learn How To Make These Delicious Recipes:
- Cream Cheese Cinnamon Pancakes
- Italian Frittata
- Brussels Sprouts Egg Burgers
- Cajun Grilled Salmon
- Chicken Gorgonzola with Strawberry Salad
- Creamy Bacon and Shrimp
- Almond and Cheese Stuffed Chicken
- Hamburger Cabbage Stir-Fry
- Steaks with Horseradish and Roots Vegetable Slaw
- Tuscan Pork Chops
- Salmon and Eggplant Curry
- Chicken with Creamy Dijon Sauce
- Chocolate Chip Browned Butter Cookie
Get started on making healthy recipes today!