This exclusive bundle includes these 3 manuscripts:
- Ketogenic Diet: The 30-Day Guide To A Healthier Life
- Mediterranean Diet: Say Hello To Healthy Eating And Goodbye To Aging
- Anti-Inflammatory Diet: The 30-Day Guide To Boost Your Immune System
Ketogenic Diet: The 30-Day Guide To A Healthier Life
The ketogenic diet is different than many of the others that you will come across. It concentrates more on the healthy fats, while really limiting your carbs, so that you can teach the body to just burn off all the extra fat. This guidebook will take some time to discuss the ketogenic diet and how it can be the best option for you. Inside this guidebook you will learn everything that you need to know about the ketogenic diet including:
- What is the ketogenic diet?
- Eating on the ketogenic diet
- The benefits of starting the ketogenic diet
- How to stay active on this diet plan
- An easy meal plan for your first month on this diet plan
- How to create your own meal plans on this diet
- Some easy recipes to get started with
- Tips to get started, avoid mistakes and sticking with the ketogenic diet
Mediterranean Diet: Say Hello To Healthy Eating And Goodbye To Aging
If you have tried any of the fad diets in circulation, you now realize some plans are just not what you expect them to be. This book is full of some of the tastiest recipes you may taste in your lifetime.
These are just a few to tempt your taste buds:
- Almond Biscotti
- Scampi Greek-Style
- Lamb with Garlic & Rosemary
- Rigatoni with Asiago Cheese & Green Olive-Almond Pesto
- Broiled Feta with Olives & Roasted Peppers
- Cranberry, Goat Cheese, and Walnut Canapés
You will discover the step-by-step procedures involved in preparing these and many more tempting treats if you choose to add this book to your cooking file. You will also discover how the Mediterranean Diet can assist you in weight loss, and in general live healthier lifestyle that is not a fad.
Anti-Inflammatory Diet: The 30-Day Guide To Boost Your Immune System
This book explains the origins of the anti-inflammatory diet and provides a step by step guide to feeling healthier. The diet has been used in varying degrees for several decades to relieve symptoms of autoimmune disease and systemic inflammation. The basis of the diet is how certain foods and environmental factors damage the lining of the gastrointestinal system. As this damage occurs, the immune systems response is to create an inflammatory response, resulting in multiple symptoms around the gut and throughout the whole body.
Researching online will give several different descriptions and ways to follow the diet, which can be confusing. Here, the scientific basis of the diet is discussed, explaining why certain foods are eliminated, and why others are included. Several different versions are discussed, and the variations between each are evaluated. It will be the readers decision where they would like to start with the diet, either doing a full elimination, or starting with one thing at a time.
Also included is a simple 30-day guide to food eliminations, a 3-day sample meal plan to help get going, and a number of recipes to keep the taste buds interested. Following through with this diet will prove to have a number of positive outcomes, giving the reader good reason to follow through and try implementing some or all of the concepts discussed.