- No guesswork with simple function guide
- Easy stack and snap assembly
- Unique; patent-pending design requires no difficult twisting and locking
- Simple function guide shows you which blade to use and which button to press
- Big Mouth feed tube reduces pre-cutting
Whether you are cooking for two or prepping a large family meal, the Hamilton Beach Stack & Snap 12 Cup Food Processor takes the guesswork out of food processing with a simple function guide that shows you which blade to use and which button to press. Designed to be uniquely simple – there’s no twisting, turning or locking required when assembling the food processor. Chop, slice, shred, mix and puree just about anything with the powerful 450 Watt motor. There is no max liquid fill line on this food processor, so you can process liquids without worrying about leaks because the bowl is sealed. The large-capacity bowl holds 12 cups and has a pour spout to reduce messy drips. This processor has a Big Mouth feed tube that saves you time by reducing the need for pre-cutting. In-bowl blade storage, cord storage and dishwasher-safe parts make for easy cleaning and storage.