- Six unique fitness environments - Keep your workouts fresh by doing them in the Empress' Dojo, the Alpine Retreat, an Island Paradise, the Urban Oasis, the Desert Springs Resort or a Meditation Garden
- Over 500 unique exercises to choose from - work through sessions with Yoga, Pilates, Cardio Fitness, Strength Training and more
- Customized meal planning with over 4,500 recipes, preparation instructions and shopping lists to make eating right more simple
- Dynamic fitness routines respond to your progress and commitment level
- Maya helps you integrate the fitness equipment you already own into your workout
Oh, if only I had a personal trainer, I’d be a goddess, a lean and mean 10%-body-fat machine, able to crush walnuts with my… Hey, you can stop dreaming now and make it happen. It’s true: Personal trainers do deliver results, especially for those of us in a less-than-committed relationship with our fitness routine. And this is why, for the first time, Yourself!Fitness has developed “fitness gaming,” or a responsive, virtual person—a certified personal trainer and nutritionist—to customize your diet and workouts and kick you in the rear. Yourself!Fitness uses Xbox game technology to provide this customized one-on-one interactive health program. Maya, your virtual personal trainer, helps you choose your health and fitness goals and guides you through dynamic workouts featuring more than 500 unique exercises. You choose your music, your mood and your focus area (such as lower body, core or flexibility), and Maya provides step-by-step coaching from warm-up to cool-down. For diet, the program will tell you what to eat every day, if you choose, so when you go to the store you can simply shop with a list. For workouts, a tutorial shows the moves from all angles to help you get the exercises right and make your body change. Keeping you challenged and ensuring no two workouts are the same, Maya assesses your fitness level at the beginning and tracks progress along the way to a healthier, stronger you. Yourself!Fitness game compatible with Xbox only.