- AN INSTANT, HEARTY BROTH GREAT FOR SOUPS, SEASONING AND MARINADES!
- A DELICIOUS SEASONING FOR VEGETABLES, PASTA, TOFU, YOGURT, GRAINS AND BEANS!
- Gluten Free, Low/much reduced level of Sodium, Organic Formula, Certified Vegetarian & Vegan;
- Natural Ingredients, Low Carbohydrates, Versatile Powder, NON-GMO SOY, No Preservatives, No Additives, No HVP;
- Made in USA with more than 90% ingredients sourced in USA! 12oz jar = 75 Servings, 15 Calories per cup. (Sodium Content in 1 serving: 196mg)
Vegetarian Chicken Base: A vegetable* blend of ORGANIC NON-GMO soy flour*, ORGANIC NON-GMO soy grits*, ORGANIC potato flour*, natural maltodextrin (from corn), nutritional yeast extract, ORGANIC sucanat/sugar*, ORGANIC alfalfa powder*, ORGANIC minced carrots, pea powder**, parsley**, spinach**, soy oil, salt/sea salt, lecithin (from plant), grounded celery seeds, onion & garlic powder, rosemary extract, turmeric and white pepper. // – Certified vegetarian/vegan. * ORGANIC ingredients from domestic (USA) organic suppliers. ** Ingredients that may or may not be ORGANIC, depending on availability of supply at manufacturing.// DIRECTIONS: 1) Quick and Easy: Soup and Seasoning. For extra flavor, use any Vogue Base in your favorite soup recipe calling for stock. 2) Stock – 1 tablespoon to one cup boiling water. Substitute 1 cup of any Vogue broth for liquid called for in your soup or stew recipe. 3) Sprinkle on Grains, pasta, broiled, steamed or sautéed veggies potatoes, carrots, broccoli, string beans,cauliflower. Also great on chicken, fish and tofu. 4) Use as salt substitute – Sprinkle according to taste. 5) For Sauces & Gravy – Use Vogue VegeBase as a sauce by adding 3 tablespoons of any soup base to 1 cup hot water. Simmer and reduce until thickened. Add 2 tablespoons of any flavor (chicken , beef , onion or veggie chicken) to 1 cup water, stir and simmer till thickened (Aprox 10 min). 6) For grains – Add 1 heaping tablespoon to 2 or 3 cups of boiling water. 7) VOGUE POPCORNS – Sprinkle on popped popcorn using any flavor to taste! And many more ways to use Vogue bases…