In her new book The Paleo Cupboard Cookbook, acclaimed food blogger Amy Densmore presents an all-new and personalized approach to Paleo cooking–allowing you to tailor each dish to your unique tastes. Amy puts the focus on flavor, teaching you how to combine easy-to-find ingredients to create the flavors you love in your favorite dishes – all of which are grain-free, gluten-free and dairy-free.
- Lemon Poppy Seed Waffles
- Paleo Tortillas
- BLT Scallops with Herb Mayo
- Cajun Shrimp and Grits
- Breakfast Pizza
- Taco Soup
- Honey Chipotle Meatballs
- Paleo Pasta
- Creamy Chocolate Mousse
Inside you will also find:
- 4 weeks of complete meal plans and shopping lists
- A list of Paleo snack ideas that are great for both kids and adults
- A comprehensive guide for using spices and herbs
- A special index for 40 minute or less, nut-free, egg-free and kid-friendly recipes
- How to make your own paleo basics such as almond flour, coconut flour, lard, tallow and much more!