- The range of Indian recipes on the offer spans the entire terrain from the far-flung regions of the northwest frontiers to the coastal regions of the south.
- These delicacies are available in imported 4 layer retort pouches that keep them fresh for over a year.
- Includes one each of Dal Bukara - Black Lentil Curry, Palak Paneer- Spinach w/Cottage Cheese, Rajma Masala - Red Kidney Bean Curry, Navratan Korma - Mixed Vegetable & Cottage Cheese Curry; Jpav Bhaji - Mashed Vegetable Curry, Pindi Chana-Chick Pea Cu
- Kitchens of India Ready-to-eat dishes are a selection of authentic Indian recipes from ITCs gourmet restaurants
- The offer spans the entire terrain from the far-flung regions of the northwest frontiers to the coastal regions of the south
- These delicacies are available in imported 4 layer retort pouches that keep them fresh for over a year
Kitchens of India is so much more than just a delicious meal. It entices your taste buds on a mystical voyage through the legacy of authentic Indian gourmet cuisine. Kitchens of India products encompass ancient recipes of India safeguarded and passed down from generation to generation by royal cooks of the Maharajas, capturing the elements of a time when every meal was treated as a grand celebration. With Kitchens of India, the traditional culinary lineage of Indian food has been further perfected by Master Chefs of India`s prestigious ITC hotels – with passion and an eye for detail to deliver nothing short of an enchanting experience. But that`s not all. Our delectable treats are crafted with 100% natural ingredients and are completely preservative free. The age old cooking techniques used by our Master Chefs add a unique taste that captures the essence of a meal that is nothing short of a royal Indian treat.