Do you have a hard time growing your facial hair? Do you want to learn – How to grow facial hair faster?
Your genes and testosterone levels play a great role in growing a beard. But, there are many other factors that can stimulate beard growth.
Here Are 10 Tips On How to Grow Facial Hair Faster
1. Wash your face at least twice a day and keep it moisturized
2. Don’t shave or trim your beard for 4 weeks. You can shape your neckline or cheek line if you want.
3. Sleep for at least 8 hours a day to stimulate facial hair growth
4. Overcome your laziness and exercise daily to promote beard growth
5. Don’t stress out yourself because it can decrease your testosterone levels, which can affect facial hair growth
6. Gently massage your face as it improves the blood circulation and can help you to grow a beard faster.
7. You’ve to quit smoking if you want to end your quest for – How to grow facial hair?
8. Eat high protein and good quality fat foods to feed your beard
9. Eat foods rich in vitamins A, B complex, C, E. You should not compromise on your diet.
10. Stay away from sweets and soft drinks to get a thick beard faster.
Source : http://thelifesquare.com/hair-care/8572097/how-to-grow-facial-hair-faster/
Google Plus : https://plus.google.com/+TheLifeSquare
Twitter : https://twitter.com/thelifesquare